Thursday, January 26, 2012

Update at the Y House

So, since this is my first year doing a blog I think I'm just going to let it flow for the most part.  I have so many different interests that I can't say (at this time) that this will be about one particular thing.  Apparently I'm crazy because I've decided to start blogging right when I decided to redecorate the majority of my home.  Things had been mostly thrown together here because I was bored or because I thought it would look cool.  My tastes have changed a lot since then and several things that I had started never got finished.  Now I just look around my house and feel frustration.  Less like home and a lot more frustration.  It will be okay though, because now its time to pick myself up and get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment