Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Little About Me. A Little About Us.

Before I totally take off here, I should probably take a minute to introduce myself and the others who will, no doubt, be featured here in Candiland.  I'm Candice, wife to an Army soldier and mother to 2 amazing boys, Takeshi and Kenji.  We also have 2 dogs. (also boys, so I'm the only female in this place!)  I love my family more than anything.  My mother instilled in me a strong love of photographs, a love of kids and some crazy creativity, although she denies that last bit.  She was always taking pictures of my brother and I as we were growing up and I'm so glad she did.  I'm trying my best to do the same with my family and last year, I picked up photography as a hobby.  I'm definitely still learning and my favorite things to photograph are, of course, my boys.  My husband, Stephen, and I were high school sweethearts and now we've got our own little family!  He is a fantastic father and constantly puts up with my need to organize and reorganize and craft, craft, craft.  That's basically us in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment